Monday, April 4, 2011

Aunt June's Frape

One of my favorite parts of a get-together is a fun beverage in a cute jar or punch bowl. It adds color to your presentation and tastes yummy! One of my all time faves is this ice cream drink that was introduced to us by some dear family friends. For the shower, I used pineapple sherbet and added some yellow food coloring so that it stood out as the centerpiece of my food table. My other personal favorite is raspberry sherbet.

Aunt June's Frape
(Kathie Lee)

12 oz. orange juice concentrate
12 oz. lemonade concentrate
1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream
1/2 gallon sherbet ice cream
8 cups water

Mix with potato masher
Return to freezer
Leave 1-2 hours
Add 2 liter Sprite when serving and mix.

1 comment:

  1. I always love the drink concoctions you make at parties!

    ReplyDelete