Monday, April 25, 2011

Oven Pancakes

It wasn't surprising to me that both Courtni and I, unbeknownst to each other had breakfast on the brain...Afterall, its pretty common for us to make the same thing for dinner on the same night (even while living on different continents...) It also humors us that some of our all time favorite meals from our childhood are dishes we can't pay either of our husbands to touch...We married men with similar tastes and personalities. I guess that makes sense since we're practically the same person, right?? And since I already had this one in the works a few days ago, I'll add one more breakfast idea. Simple, quick and one of my children's favorites!

Oven Pancakes

Heat oven to 450 with a 9X13 pan inside.

Mix:
6 eggs
1 cup flour
1 cup milk
dash of salt

Butter hot pan and pour in mix. Cook for 15 minutes at 450. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment